A Choli is a midriff-baring blouse like garment in the Indian sari costume worn in India. The choli is cut to fit tightly to the body and has short sleeves and a low neck. Lehenga is a form of skirt which is long, embroidered and pleated. It is secured at the waist and leaves the lower back and midriff bare. The third part of Lehenga Choli is the Dupatta, or the scarf. The garment is unstitched, consisting of the 3 pieces above, loosely attached together. The garment is unstitched.
- The garment includes 3 pieces of fabric – Lehenga (skirt) fabric that can be made for up 43 inches of waist, 0.8m of unstitched Blouse (top) piece, and 2.25m of Dupatta (scarf).
- Stitching Detail : We provide customized stitchng service at an additional cost. Stitching if requested takes 3-5 additional working days.
- Handwash or Dry clean recommended for the product.
- The product image is for reference purpose only; actual product will be un-stitched.
- Fabric Detail:-Top:-Satin,Jacquard,Net Bottom:-Net,Jacquard Dupatta:-Net Color Detail:-Top:-Green Bottom:-Green Dupatta:-Magenta Occasion:-Festival Category:-Exclusive Lehenga Choli Design:-Border Worked Work Detail:-Patch Work,Stone Work,Lace Border:-Lace Style:-Circular Type:-Lehenga Choli