3/4 length Magic Skirt – use color drop down menu to see colors Inspired from the versatility of a sarong this hand-made Indian silk sari magic wrap skirt can be converted into many designs. Jedzebel, the original silk sari company, has been working with tailors in the villages of India and importing these one-of-a-kind silk wrap skirts for over 20 years. With a reputation for design and quality we take time to select the prints and colors we decide to sell. Each piece is unique as we purchase a huge variety of saris for fabric. Download a Magic Skirt flyer which shows you how to wear the skirt as a top, sun dress, beach wrap, etc. PREMIUM SELECTION: These are our top quality color / print combinations, hand picked by our staff. Size: The long length Magic Skirt is about 27″-30″ long, and about 42″-45″ wide. Colors/Patterns: While each skirt is truly one-of-a-kind we took the time to photograph each individual skirt. Select the exact color/print combination you wish to purchase. Materials: While the skirt is predominantly silk, there is typically some rayon blended in (this makes the silk more durable). It is impossible to know the exact fabric content. The Artisans: Each skirt is unique and hand-made in a small village in India by local tailors in a fair trade manner. Care Instructions: Hand wash, cold water and line dry. You will receive a copy of the How To Wear flyer with your order.
- BEST SELLER – This Magic Skirt can be a dress and top as well as a traditional two layer umbrella wrap skirt.
- PREMIUM SELECTION – these are our top quality color / print combinations, hand picked by our staff. 3/4 wrap skirt – approx 27-30 inches long; One size fits most.
- Choose your own one of a kind color/print combination
- All Jedzebel clothing is made under Fair Trade practices. Made from vintage India silk blend saris – many colors/prints to choose from.
- PRIME AMAZON UK/EU SHIPPING for all Magic Skirts