Saree is the traditional outfit of women in India and the Indian subcontinent. Measuring about 5 to 9 yards in length, saree is draped around the lower body & over the shoulder. Our sarees normally come with a blouse (top) piece, about 0.8m in length.
- The garment includes 2 pieces of fabric – 5.5metres of Saree and about 0.8 metres of unstitched blouse piece.
- Stitching Detail : We provide customized stitchng service at an additional cost. Stitching if requested takes 3-5 additional working days.
- Handwash or Dry clean recommended for the product.
- The product image is for reference purpose only; actual product will be un-stitched.
- Fabric Detail:-Faux Georgette Color:-Magenta Occasion:- Festival Design:- Printed Type:- Sarees